25 Jan 2017
Do you have the 6Cs needed to be a good carer?
You don’t have the X-factor? Perhaps you have the 6C-factor. Trinity Homecare takes pride in its ability to hire and train good carers. To deliver on the principles of good care,
The position is no longer open. Please contact us if you are interested to learn about similar roles when they become available.
Due to our continued growth we seek a new Care Needs Assessor to join our hard working but fun team.
Reports to: Team Leader/Director
Location: Wimbledon with travel required
Hours of work: Full Time OR Part Time
Overview of role:
The Care Needs Assessor is responsible for visiting prospective clients, carrying out care needs assessments and preparing care plans. Previous care/nursing knowledge is essential and sales or client relation skills would be to your advantage.
You will work with a team of care managers in order to set up care and introduce a suitable carer to new clients.
You will need to be a confident driver and have your own car. The majority of our assessments take place in the home-counties, but you might be required to travel further afield on occasion.
Our office is based in Wimbledon and you will be required to divide your time between client visits, working from home and spending time in the office.
Management of Clients:
– Carrying out care needs assessments
– Assisting with taking on new clients including following correct procedures to set up new clients on our systems
– Advising clients, next of kin and advocates on care issues
– Maximising client recruitment and retention to grow the overall client numbers
Matching Clients and Carers:
– Arranging well matched care for clients by delivering high levels of continuity and maximum client satisfaction by working closely with Care Managers.
– Familiarisation with company policy and procedures in order to assist the smooth running of the agency and to meet legislation
– Entering and updating our systems with accurate and timely details of clients and carers, and generating letters, correspondence and reports using our systems.
– Assist with general office duties (e.g. mailings)
-Business development: Expanding our business by networking and building up contacts, distribution of brochures etc.
To apply please email your CV and cover letter to Jane firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for all applications is 28.02.2014.
The interviews will take place in Wimbledon.