Hourly care jobs in Surrey near Guildford, Woking, Epsom, Sutton.
Care assistant job description
We require compassionate, reliable Homecare Assistants to provide companionship and personal care services to enable our clients to remain within their own homes across Surrey including:
- Guildford and Woking
- Epsom, Ewell, Chessington, Stoneleigh, West Ewell
- Sutton, Cheam and Worcester Park
- Kingston, New Malden and Surbiton
- and other surrounding areas in Surrey.
The location of our clients mean you must be a driver with access to your own car and a full driving licence for use in the UK. You also need to live in Surrey.
What we offer our hourly care workers:
- Flexible hours between 7am – 10pm
- £9/hr weekdays and £10/hr weekends even when you have no experience
- £10/hr weekdays and £11/hr weekends for QCF or NVQ Level 2
- £10.25/hr weekdays and £11.25/hr weekends for QCF or NVQ Level 3
- +Bonus! A reliability bonus 5% of your pay – paid monthly if you are a reliable carer
- 30p mileage allowance to help towards petrol and running costs of your car
- Enhanced bank holiday pay rates up to double time
- Free induction training to Care Certificate Level from our qualified Trinity Homecare trainers
- 28 days holiday pay pro rated
- Free uniform and equipment
- Genuine opportunity for career development and qualifications and funding available for qualifications in health and social care
- Employer contributory pension scheme (from January 2017).
What we require from you:
- Empathy and compassion are essential, as well as dedication and reliability.
- You must also have strong written and spoken communication skills and be fluent in English.
- This position is subject to an enhanced DBS check
If you seek flexible and fulfilling work that makes a positive difference to people’s lives Apply Online now or call our recruitment team.