6 Apr 2016
Trinity Homecare Values Awards
Our values awards celebrate the best examples of where we make a difference with our service – personal, trusted and caring..
The primary duties will be to complete a weekly bank reconciliation. Ideally we seek a candidate who can work 1 full day each week (ideally on a Thursday) but we will consider candidates who are only available on other days or wish to split the day into 2 half days.
• Reconciliation of supplier statements
• Maintenance of our Receipt Bank system
• Conduct a weekly bank reconciliation of every account (credit cards, bank accounts, petty cash)
• Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
• Send out debtor statements
• Ensure that receivables are collected promptly, chasing aged debtors if required.
Over time there is potential for the role to be expanded to include invoice preparation, payroll administration and support with office clerical and other administrative functions including IT.