We are seeking Live-in Carers for a number of new assignments throughout London, Surrey and the Home Counties caring for clients with a variety of conditions including dementia, diabetes, end of life care, cerebral palsy, epilepsy, mental health needs and much more.
What we look for in a care assistant
- A minimum of 6 months experience within a care setting, either for a family member or on a professional basis
- A genuine kind, compassionate, caring nature required
- Reliability and commitment
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills and fluent English is essential as many of our clients are hard of hearing or visually impaired
- Ideally car drivers either with or without a car but a licence valid for use in the UK
What we offer to our live-in carers
- Up to £700 per week for our most qualified staff and high needs clients. Average daily rate normally range from £80 – £90 per day.
- Paid board and lodging whilst you are on an assignment in the client’s home
- Paid holiday (28 days per year)- equivalent to a further 12% of your weekly pay
- Employer contributory pension scheme (from January 2017)
- Free Care Certificate training
- Ongoing support and supervision in the client’s home
- Access to a dedicated Care Manager at all times
- 24×7 on call support for emergencies
- No need for your own employee insurance
- Tax and national insurance deducted at source- no need to register as self-employed
- Funded distance learning and the opportunity for further personal development and qualifications
If this sounds like you, call us today for an immediate interview!