We value your independence
If you’re in need of someone to pop in once or twice a week, so you can remain independent at home, our Weekly Care Visits support plan might just fit the bill. Whether you need someone to help get you up and ready for the day, help out with the bedtime routine, or just provide some respite for your main carer, we can create a weekly support plan that is completely tailored to you and your needs. At Trinity, much care and thought is given to create the right kind of support that allows you to live life your way and the knowledge that someone else cares too can bring great peace of mind.
“I trust him like one of my own sons.” 79-year-old Robin Way, cared for by weekly carer John Mackay.
Having a Weekly Care Visits support plan means someone else is there to help you out as little or as often as you choose. We can increase or decrease care as your needs change – all of our care is about being open and flexible.
Our weekly care visits support plan can
- Provide support with personal care routines such as bathing, washing hair or other tasks
- Support in getting ready for regular appointments or outings, e.g. trips to a club or day centre or popping to the hairdresser
- Provide transport and someone to accompany you to doctor or hospital appointments
- Give much needed respite for family members, particularly if they are the main carers
- Give reassurance in combination with our companionship, reassurance and home help plans
What to expect from our weekly care visits plan
- A comprehensive assessment of your care needs before we start
- A person centred support plan tailored to your specific needs
- Carefully recruited and highly trained care workers
- A dedicated care manager you can call if you have any questions or concerns
- Backup support from a senior carer local to your area
- Telephone support from 7am – 10pm
Benefits of our weekly care visits service
- Greater flexibility – our drop in weekly schedule is created at exactly the time that suits you in your week
- Good value – you only pay for the visits you require
- Better care – we provide supervision to ensure high standards of professionalism
- Open ended care – our carers create trust and confidence, meaning we can provide greater levels of support if need be
- Reassurance – regular reviews to make sure you have enough support
- Building relationships – the same carer each week
- Much needed respite – when the main carer is a family member, it can provide a well deserved break in the week
Call us to discuss you situation and see how we can help.