Daily care assistant jobs in Surrey
Are you looking for a care assistant role in the Surrey area? Particularly Guildford, Woking, Epsom and Sutton – Trinity Homecare is looking for more assistants to help with our daily care packages.
Care assistant job description
We require a compassionate, reliable home care assistant to provide companionship and personal care services to enable our clients to remain within their own homes across Surrey including:
- Guildford and Woking
- Epsom, Ewell, Chessington, Stoneleigh, West Ewell
- Sutton, Cheam and Worcester Park
- Kingston, New Malden and Surbiton
- and other surrounding areas in Surrey.
The location of our clients mean you must be a driver with access to your own car and a full driving licence for use in the UK. You also need to live in Surrey.
What we offer our daily care assistants:
- Flexible hours between 7am – 10pm
- £9/hr weekdays and £10/hr weekends even when you have no experience
- £10/hr weekdays and £11/hr weekends for QCF or NVQ Level 2
- £10.25/hr weekdays and £11.25/hr weekends for QCF or NVQ Level 3
- +Bonus! A reliability bonus 5% of your pay – paid monthly if you are a reliable carer
- 30p mileage allowance to help towards petrol and running costs of your car
- Enhanced bank holiday pay rates up to double time
- Free induction training to Care Certificate Level from our qualified Trinity Homecare trainers
- 28 days holiday pay pro rated
- Free uniform and equipment
- Genuine opportunity for career development and qualifications and funding available for qualifications in health and social care
- Employer contributory pension scheme (from January 2017).
What we require from you:
- Empathy and compassion are essential, as well as dedication and reliability.
- You must also have strong written and spoken communication skills and be fluent in English.
- This position is subject to an enhanced DBS check
If you seek flexible and fulfilling work that makes a positive difference to people’s lives Apply Online now or call our recruitment team.