Employed live-in carer
Surrey and the Home Counties
Full Time, Part Time
Earn up to £700 per week plus benefits as an employed live-in carer
As a employed live-in carer you will help us provide the highest quality live-in care service. Our employed live-in carers support our fully managed live-in care service which enables our clients to continue living independently within the comfort of their own homes with the full back up and support our our care management team. With over 20 years’ experience within this specialist sector, we can help you have a bright and rewarding career as a live-in carer.
We are currently seeking employed live-in carers for a number of new assignments throughout *Surrey and the Home Counties* caring for clients with a variety of conditions including dementia, diabetes, end of life care, cerebral palsy, epilepsy, mental health needs and much more.
Our requirements for an employed live-in carer:
- A minimum of 3-6 months experience within a care setting, either for a family member or on a professional basis.
- Genuine kind, compassionate, caring nature required.
- Reliable and committed.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills and fluent English is essential as many of our clients are hard of hearing or visually impaired.
- Ideally car drivers either with or without a car but a licence valid for use in the UK.
What we offer you as an employed live-in carer:
- Up to £700 per week dependent on needs of the client and your experience and qualifications.
- Paid holiday (28 days per year)- equivalent to over 12% of your weekly pay (equivalent to a further £84 per week).
- Pension scheme (contributed to by Trinity Homecare).
- Paid board and lodging whilst you are on an assignment in the client’s home.
- Free Care Certificate training.
- Ongoing support and supervision in the client’s home.
- Access to a dedicated Care Manager during office hours.
- Access to 24×7 on-call support for emergencies.
- Refer a friend bonus between £250 – £350 dependent on their experience.
- All equipment and supplies provided.
- Tax and national insurance deducted at source – no need to register as self-employed.
- No need for your own liability insurance.
- Opportunity for further personal development and qualifications up to Level 3 in Health and Social Care as Trinity Homecare is an accredited trainer with NCFE.
Contact us today or apply online to find out more about our employed live-in carer jobs.