This position is no longer vacant.
Trinity Homecare are an award winning provider of care in people’s own homes based in Surrey. We are looking for someone to support the MD and oversee daily office duties.
- Manage and record incoming and outgoing mail
- Ordering stationery
- Set up accounts and establish cost-effective contracts with external suppliers
- Monitor petty cash usage for the office
- Support to business and development projects and production of necessary presentations and documents
- Excellent IT skills required particularly with Excel, Word, Powerpoint and databases
- Facilities and Utilities monitoring – ordering equipment, booking engineers
- Ensure office equipment is working and maintained
- Support MD on day-to-day requirements
- Compilation of accurate correspondence and documents
- Liaise with printers and marketing companies on print material, deadlines, quantities, etc
- Dealing with confidential matters
- Organising/planning events and hospitality functions
- Diary management
Finance Administration – to support the Finance function with administration tasks
- Weekly paying in of cheques received from our customers
- Collate and file staff expenses submitted from their line managers
- Responsibility for company credit card usage
- Assist with preparation and printing of invoices and post out
- Other support duties as required
This is a varied role with opportunity to learn more about the way a business operates on a day to day basis. If you want to be part of a hard-working and fun team, please call us or apply today – we look forward to hearing from you.