Self-employed live-in carer
Earn up to £700 per week as a self-employed live-in carer
We require self-employed live-in carers for a selection of immediate assignments throughout the UK, but predominantly in London, Surrey and the Home Counties.
As a self-employed live-in carer you will support our self managed introductory live-in care service.
You may be considering funding your studies or travel and with 20 years’ experience, we can help you have a bright and rewarding position as a live-in carer. We are looking for new self-employed live-in carers who are passionate about delivering quality care to the clients we introduce you to.
We can offer skype interviews for those candidates who live further afield so please contact us today.
Our requirements for a self-employed live-in carer:
- We seek bright and enthusiastic self employed live-in carers with compassion, empathy and common sense. Some previous care experience and training is necessary.
- The live-in carer role requires you to live in the home of the person receiving care (24hrs, 7 days per week). You will be eligible for a 2 hour break daily whilst on assignment. Ideally we seek live-in carers who can commit to a minimum of 6 to 8 weeks, however we do also have shorter relief placements and holiday cover assignments. We also have longer term assignments (3+ months) so an ability to reside in the customer’s home for extended periods is required.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills and fluent English is essential, as you will be in sole charge of a client within their own home and will be required to document daily routines and activities. As a self-employed live-in carer we introduce you to the client but you work under your own direction, supervision and control. If you require us to direct and supervise your work, then you may wish to consider our employed live-in care jobs.
- A number of our assignments require drivers so a full, clean driving licence for use in the UK is advantageous.
What we can offer you as a self-employed live-in carer:
- Competitive pay rates from £85 per day (£595 per week) up to £100 per day (£700 per week) dependent on level of client care required. You are paid directly by the client.
- Paid board and lodging whilst you are on an assignment in the client’s home.
- Self-employed work status – no deductions for tax and national insurance by the agency.
- Client specific induction training where required.
- 24 hour, round the clock support from our friendly care management team.
- A real, genuine focus on matching the right carer and client – we believe happy carers leads to happy clients so we work on finding you the right role!
Contact us today to apply to become a self-employed live-in carer.