Senior Care Worker Job description
Trinity Homecare are looking for an ambitious, experienced Domiciliary Care Worker or existing Senior Care Worker to join our expanding, forward thinking organisation.
You will be a senior member of our hourly care team along with other Senior Care workers and will have responsibility for a team of home care assistants, providing help and support to people in their own homes.
We set high standards and have an inclusive culture at Trinity and as a result our aim is to be the best home care provider in Surrey. Therefore you will be key in driving the service, compliance and quality from the front line.
You will need your own car.
- To support adults with companionship and/or personal care needs to enable them to live within the comfort of their own homes. To provide care in accordance with current best practices in line with Trinity policies and procedures, legislative requirements, and CQC regulations.
- To supervise the provision of care services and assist the Registered Manager and Care Managers by providing field support to clients, existing Care Workers and new members of staff in order to maintain high standards of care.
- To supervise and support new and existing care workers in the field with ongoing needs.
- To act as part of the out of hours team on a rota basis to ensure the service is kept safe at all times. Payment for on call is additional to hourly pay.
What we offer our senior carers:
- Excellent pay rates – £10.50 weekdays – £11.50 weekends per hour
- A genuinely happy and dedicated care team
- This could be a full-time or part-time role
- Enhanced weekend and bank holiday pay rates up to double time
- Fully funded qualifications and genuine professional development to Level 2 and 3
- 28 days holiday pay pro rated
- Mobile phone and tablet to complete checks in the field
- Free uniform and equipment
- Genuine opportunity for career development and qualifications
- 25p per mile petrol allowance
- Employer contributory pension
What we require from you:
- Empathy and compassion are essential, as well as dedication and reliability
- Confidence with driving to different locations
- You must also have strong written and spoken communication skills and be fluent in English.
- This position is subject to an enhanced DBS check
- One year minimum previous care experience preferably in home care
- Ideally working towards or having achieved Level 2 in Health and Social Care
If you seek flexible and fulfilling work that makes a positive different to people’s lives, please contact our recruitment team today.