Homecare vs. Care Home
The main decision you will have to make is whether you chose to remain in your own home or move into a care home.
As you get older, we know how important it is for you to maintain your independence and to keep enjoying the things you have always done. Homecare is a fantastic alternative to the traditional care home option.
A recent study by Alzheimer’s Society suggested that when it comes to care, 85% of people would prefer to stay in the comfort of their own home. This comes as no surprise since moving home has been consistently ranked as one of the top 10 stressful things in life.
Here are the key benefits of Homecare with Trinity
- Tailored to suit your needs- You can choose whether you would like occasional visiting care or live-in care
- Bespoke care, with personal centred care plans
- Structured Routine
- Confidence to live the life you love
- Regular heartfelt companionship
- Regular updates and alerts on any changes through our bespoke Trinity Connect App
- Specialist care for a variety of conditions and needs
- Better value for money
- Our managed care services are regulated by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and offer 24-hour on-call support
- We will liaise regularly with medical professionals and nurses on your behalf
If you have any questions about care or wish to speak to a member of staff, please call us on 0207 183 4884 today.
You can also request a call back by completing one of our online forms below:
View Assessment Form