Three simple steps to receiving Outstanding care
1. Call Us
Have a no obligation, confidential, conversation with one of our care experts to discuss your needs.
2. Free Assessment
A member of our qualified care team will then visit you or your loved at home to discuss your requirements.
3. Begin Care
Provided you want to go ahead with us, we will then match you with the best carer to meet your needs.
“People treasure the past and being surrounded by memories at home, means you still have a connection to the life you have had – and that’s very important.” Home care assistant – John Mackay
Receiving care in your home holds many advantages over a care home
For dementia clients who are reluctant to go to a nursing home, home care offers one-to-one, personalised care. This is safer, helps the dementia patient remain around familiar memories and familiar surroundings and leads to fewer hospital admissions than that of a dementia care home.
When should someone with dementia go into a care home?
There are a range of care options available you can consider before the thought of a care home. In mild cases, daily visiting care can be the best option to provide care in your own home. Whilst in severe cases, live-in dementia care can provide a heartfelt helping hand with round-the-clock assistance.
The highest standards of dementia care in your own home
As you get older, and particularly with a diagnosis of dementia, memories become precious. Having a carer who understands the condition means you don’t need to pack up those memories into a tiny care home room, you can stay in your own home where you feel comfortable and familiar, knowing you will be supported by a trusted, understanding carer.
Here at Trinity, our mission is to help individuals and their families live well with dementia. Caring for someone with dementia at home, with a carer who understands exactly how to be with someone who has the condition, creates a supportive environment for the individual to retain a sense of independence and well-being.
Benefits of dementia home care vs going into a home:
- Remain living in the familiar surroundings of your own home
- Maintain your routines
- TrinityCarers who have received specialist training will be on hand whenever you need them
- Better value for money than a care home
- Proactive encouragement and support to continue living an enriched lifestyle
- Complete emotional support for yourself and your loved ones
- Peace of mind for you and your loved ones
- One-to-one personalised care
- Reassurance – regular reviews to make sure you have the right support
- Outstanding rated dementia care in your own home
- Safer than a care home with fewer falls and hospital admissions
- Moving into an unfamiliar environment
- Leaving pets, friends, family and loved ones
- Leaving the comfort and familiarity of home and the memories within it
- Changing routines and lifestyle
- Care home carers have many other patients to look after
- Higher amount of falls for dementia patients
Reviews from our clients
Excellent rating from 180+ reviews on Google Reviews, NHS Choices and Working Feedback
Talk to us today
At Trinity Homecare, our ultimate goal is to enrich your lifestyle in the comfort and familiarity of your own home. This allows you to live the independent lifestyle that you love without the daunting thought of moving into a care home. We are here to support you with various different forms of live-in care.
Call us now in confidence for a free quotation with no obligation to discuss your live-in home care needs. Alternatively, use the calendar below to request a callback from a friendly member of our team.