Three simple steps to receiving Outstanding care
1. Call Us
Have a no obligation, confidential, conversation with one of our care experts to discuss your needs.
2. Free Assessment
A member of our qualified care team will then visit you or your loved at home to discuss your requirements.
3. Begin Care
Provided you want to go ahead with us, we will then match you with the best carer to meet your needs.
Why choose Trinity Homecare?
For the past 20 years, we have provided the highest levels of home care for dementia patients. At Trinity Homecare, we appreciate that diagnosis of dementia can be an isolating and frightening experience, but we passionately believe that it is absolutely possible to live well with dementia. We’ve produced a library of resources specifically to answer all of your questions surrounding dementia.
We’re proud to be a part of the Dementia Friends initiative, meaning our team is highly trained in line with the Alzheimer’s Society. With our specialist knowledge, we have made it our mission to enable our clients and their loved ones to live an enriched lifestyle from home.
Our TrinityCarers are specially trained to provide all the support you need, whilst your designated Care Manager will oversee all aspects of your care with Trinity to ensure you receive the best possible levels of dementia home care.
What does Trinity Homecare’s dementia care offer?
- Specialist dementia expertise in how it affects every individual differently
- Support with personal care, such as bathing and continence care
- Preparation of nutritious and well-balanced meals
- Assistance with household tasks
- Assistance in arranging appointments or outings
- Transport and accompaniment to appointments or outings, e.g. medical appointments or trips to a club etc.
- We ensure that medication is taken at necessary times
- Heartfelt companionship
- Newfound peace of mind knowing that you or your loved one is safely receiving the highest standards of dementia home care
- Proactive attitude to life and the firm belief that it is possible to live well with dementia
- TrinityCarers who will be there to support you and much or as little as you need, whether it’s daily visits or full-time live-in dementia care
“People treasure the past and being surrounded by memories at home, means you still have a connection to the life you have had – and that’s very important.” Home care assistant – John Mackay
What to expect from the Trinity Homecare team:
- A bespoke care plan that is completely tailored to individual needs
- The perfect carer for you based on Trinity’s MatchCare system
- TrinityCarers that visit as many times a day as you wish, or live-in care to be on hand around the clock
- A dedicated care manager who will monitor your care and be your point of contact for any questions or concerns
- TrinityCarers who have received specialist training
- Backup support from a senior carer local to your area
- Access to 24-hour on-call support services
- Regular visits to review the care plan and ensure that you’re receiving the best quality of care
- Regular correspondence with medical professionals and nurses
Receiving care in your home holds many advantages over a care home
For dementia clients who are reluctant to go to a nursing home, home care offers one-to-one, personalised care. This is safer, helps the dementia patient remain around familiar memories and familiar surroundings and leads to fewer hospital admissions than that of a dementia care home.
When should someone with dementia go into a care home?
There are a range of care options available you can consider before the thought of a care home. In mild cases, daily visiting care can be the best option to provide care in your own home. Whilst in severe cases, live-in dementia care can provide a heartfelt helping hand with round-the-clock assistance.
The highest standards of dementia care in your own home
As you get older, and particularly with a diagnosis of dementia, memories become precious. Having a carer who understands the condition means you don’t need to pack up those memories into a tiny care home room, you can stay in your own home where you feel comfortable and familiar, knowing you will be supported by a trusted, understanding carer.
Here at Trinity, our mission is to help individuals and their families live well with dementia. Caring for someone with dementia at home, with a carer who understands exactly how to be with someone who has the condition, creates a supportive environment for the individual to retain a sense of independence and well-being.
Benefits of dementia home care vs going into a home:
- Remain living in the familiar surroundings of your own home
- Maintain your routines
- TrinityCarers who have received specialist training will be on hand whenever you need them
- Better value for money than a care home
- Proactive encouragement and support to continue living an enriched lifestyle
- Complete emotional support for yourself and your loved ones
- Peace of mind for you and your loved ones
- One-to-one personalised care
- Reassurance – regular reviews to make sure you have the right support
- Outstanding rated dementia care in your own home
- Safer than a care home with fewer falls and hospital admissions
- Moving into an unfamiliar environment
- Leaving pets, friends, family and loved ones
- Leaving the comfort and familiarity of home and the memories within it
- Changing routines and lifestyle
- Care home carers have many other patients to look after
- Higher amount of falls for dementia patients
Reviews from our clients
Excellent rating from 180+ reviews on Google Reviews, NHS Choices and Working Feedback
Talk to us today
At Trinity Homecare, our ultimate goal is to enrich your lifestyle in the comfort and familiarity of your own home. This allows you to live the independent lifestyle that you love without the daunting thought of moving into a care home. We are here to support you with various different forms of live-in care.
Call us now in confidence for a free quotation with no obligation to discuss your live-in home care needs. Alternatively, use the calendar below to request a callback from a friendly member of our team.