Join a supportive care team
We are a professional and friendly bunch, who strongly believe that if you are passionate about what you do, you do it well. Many of our team have been working with us for years and most of our office staff have been carers on the job, so they know exactly how best to support you because they have been there too.
We have also created a specially designed programme out of our pastoral support, which we call our Trinity Pathway, so please do have a read to see how we support you every step of the way on your journey with us.
Highly competitive pay, incentives and rewards
We appreciate all of our carers’ hard work, and we like to show it. That’s why we benchmark our pay against our competitors to ensure we pay top rates – from £12.30+ an hour for visiting care and £96.80+ a day for live-in care.
Not only that, but we’ll also:
- Always pay you overtime for every single bank holiday you work
- Pay for all your petrol expenses
- Provide you with a free uniform
- Include you on our company pension scheme
- Make every effort to support you with the hours you want to work (whether that’s full-time, part-time or flexi-time)
- Include you in our annual values awards ceremony, to honour those who our clients say have gone the extra mile throughout the year
- Include a reliability bonus for daily care workers, so you can earn extra just for being on time
- Offer a Refer a Friend bonus
- …and because we know everybody needs a break, you’ll also get 28 paid holidays every year!