Three simple steps to receiving Outstanding care
1. Call Us
Have a no obligation, confidential, conversation with one of our care experts to discuss your needs.
2. Free Assessment
A member of our qualified care team will then visit you or your loved at home to discuss your requirements.
3. Begin Care
Provided you want to go ahead with us, we will then match you with the best carer to meet your needs.
“I felt so supported when Mihaela arrived. Knowing she was there for mum and dad was such a relief. It meant I could have some of my own life back.” - Annie King, daughter previously caring for both parents with dementia
Daily respite care is available from one hour a week to multiple visits each day. The care you receive will be entirely bespoke depending on the level of assistance you require. Whether your loved one would benefit from companionship once a week or daily visits to assist with aspects of personal care, daily respite care will provide vital support for you and your loved ones.
Respite live-in care is the most suitable option in cases that require full-time assistance. A respite carer will live in your loved one’s home for an agreed period of time to provide full-time one-to-one care and assistance.
Having a live-in respite carer ensures your loved one will receive one-to-one care without the need to leave their familiar surroundings. This can give you the reassurance that your client or loved one receives heartfelt care in the safety, comfort and familiarity of home. Having true peace of mind during a break away from care reduces stress levels as you know they are in completely safe hands.
Conditions such as dementia, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s and stroke recovery all typically require more specialist respite care. Ensuring that your loved one receives specialist care from a knowledgeable and experienced carer is an absolute priority during the care transition. With Trinity’s respite home care, we will provide a carer who is personally matched to your loved ones’ needs through our specially designed CareMatch service.
Specialist care is available to both daily home care and respite live-in care packages. Whatever your circumstances may be, you can feel reassured that your loved one is receiving bespoke and specialist care from a care company that is rated as ‘outstanding’ by the CQC.
For those looking for companionship in a time where the usual companion cannot be there, our respite companionship services are perfect for you. Whether you’re looking for engaging conversation, a trip to the shops, company to participate in a favourite hobby or more. We can be by your side to help you do the things you love.
During our time providing respite home care, we have developed strong relationships with both the NHS and CCGs. We support individuals in various situations with care following hospital discharge to provide for them in times of need.
- Less stress and upheaval for the person being cared for – there is no need to temporarily move to a care home and change regular routines, which can cause distress and discomfort for the patient, and worry for you.
- Less distress and uncertainty – the respite home care client can find peace of mind that they will be taken care of in their own home.
- More independence & empowerment for the carer – you get the time to relax and enjoy a break.
- Round the clock reassurance – knowing your loved one is in safe hands with the support and supervision of our care management team.
- Better value for money than a care home – your loved one has one-on-one support whenever they need it, compared to very little contact time in a care home.
- Complete flexibility – clients will receive the exact level of care they require as Trinity Homecare offers both daily care visits and respite live-in care.
- It is a great way to test whether live-in care is a long term option
Reviews from our clients
Excellent rating from 180+ reviews on Google Reviews, NHS Choices and Working Feedback
Talk to us today
At Trinity Homecare, our ultimate goal is to enrich your lifestyle in the comfort and familiarity of your own home. This allows you to live the independent lifestyle that you love without the daunting thought of moving into a care home. We are here to support you with various different forms of live-in care.
Call us now on 0207 183 4884 in confidence for a free no obligation quotation.