Understanding Dementia Webinar
An informative webinar for families supporting a loved one living with dementia.
Date: Tuesday 19th September 2023
Time: 4pm – 6pm
At Trinity Homecare, we have been supporting families across Surrey for over 25 years by providing high-quality home care that enables people to stay in the place they love most – their own home. For those living with dementia, familiarity with home can positively impact health and well-being.
We invite you or a member of your family to our free dementia webinar aimed at providing information and guidance to understand the condition better and support those caring for a loved one living with the condition.
The webinar will be hosted by our Learning Development Manager and an Alzheimer’s Society’s Dementia Friend, Marissa Esterhuysen who has years of experience in the field of dementia care and will explore:
- The different types of dementia
- What different types of dementia are present in those affected
- Effective ways to communicate
- Understanding behaviours and how to respond
- Helping families to support their loved ones live well with dementia
- Mental stimulation to help with dementia
Our webinar will give you the opportunity to learn new supportive strategies.
To book a place at this event please click here.