“I live overseas, thousands of miles away from my elderly mum. As she has Alzheimer’s, I understand that whenever I ring her for a chat she may be unable to express how she is doing. I now have access to TrinityCarers’ notes, it has helped me to feel so much more connected. I appreciate their honesty, they make a note of her more confused days. They also record specific problems like her arthritis pain, lost spectacles, washing problems etc. Most of all I feel as if my mum is getting daily contact with the Trinity girls, I do so appreciate that. The notes are a wonderful method of somehow having a view across the miles of how my mum seems.” - TrinityConnect Next of Kin User
Features of TrinityConnect
You are able to access your records via the app, which your care management team will be able to arrange for you. At Trinity Homecare, we are passionate about fulfilling our commitments to transparency and ensuring that both you and your loved ones feel confident and reassured.
We have developed next of kin access as part of our TrinityConnect service which will enable both you and your loved one to remotely access:
- Important documents such as your care plan and emergency contact information
- The visit schedule and who is due to attend
- The details of past and future visits
- The tasks which have been completed and if any tasks have not been completed, including notes to explain why
- Daily care records and notes made during visits for daily home care and throughout the day for live-in care
Please note: Access for anyone other than yourself and your Trinity Homecare team will only be given upon your request and after we have received your consent.
Our digital system TrinityConnect is accessed by an app and this will be how we record all aspects of your care on a day-to-day basis. This exciting initiative has many benefits for our clients, their next of kin and our care staff.
Benefits for our clients:
- Being able to update care plans and address alerts from a live feed enables your care team to tailor your care as much as you need without the delay of transferring paper records
- Increased security over your confidential information
- Improved communication between you and your care team
- Live feed enables your care manager and care coordinator to monitor your care and respond faster to any alerts
- You’ll be able to ask your care worker when to expect your next visit and who is due to attend (as they will have this information on their app)
- You will have peace of mind knowing that late visits are being monitored by your care manager and care coordinator
Benefits for your next of kin:
- Remote access – you can view records through the app on your smartphone or tablet (provided you have formal consent*)
- Transparency – you can view completed visits and the notes made by your loved one’s TrinityCarer
- Able to view notes, tasks completed, medication records
- Peace of mind knowing your loved one is receiving completely bespoke heartfelt care
Benefits for your care team:
- TrinityCarers have access important information before a care visit begins (e.g. access details, latest updates to care plans or medications) to provide responsive, bespoke care
- TrinityCarers can focus on delivering a more personalised service with the most up-to-date information to hand
- Improved communication – digital information appears in a live feed, which enables your care manager to monitor the care being delivered respond efficiently to alerts or concerns logged on the TrinityConnect system
- TrinityCarers can share the scheduled time of their next visit and who is due to attend with their client
- Improved punctuality – TrinityCarers can see directions and the estimated travel time to their next visit
- Alerts can be raised easily to the care manager and office team efficiently and securely
- Less time on audit and compliance, more time on ensuring every client receives the highest standards of care
Find various frequently asked questions surrounding TrinityConnect.
Your Personal Care Plan, medication records, day-to-day care records, medical information and emergency contacts.
The app will store information as encrypted data which makes it incredibly safe.
The app requires the user to identify themselves and input a password before they will be able to access it. This enables us to control who is able to access your confidential records.
In order to update us or request any changes to the personal support plan, please contact your Care Manager. Your Care Manager will post a message which will appear as an update in the ‘Latest Updates’ area on the app. You, your loved one and your TrinityCarers will be able to view this message. Alternatively, any changes can be discussed with your Senior TrinityCarer during the regular client review.
When you open the app and sign in, select Trinity Home Care Customer Record, then Case Forms, then you can choose to view either the ‘Client Overview’ or ‘Emergency Contacts’.
The ‘Client Overview’ contains all the information you would like us to know about your background, interests, loved ones, spirituality and wishes. The ‘wishes’ section will enable you or your loved one to outline what the most important things to you are and how we can support you to achieve them. The ‘Client Overview’ also gives you an opportunity to outline any particular house rules and requirements.
To benefit from the TrinityConnect app live view, it’s important to ensure that keep your device is synchronised regularly.
When you open the ‘Access Planning’ App and sign in, click on the three horizontal lines in the left top corner, click Settings, then click Clean Sync, then click OK. The app will start the synchronising process and it’s best to leave the app to completely finish synchronising before using the app again.
If you receive support from our Visiting home care team, your TrinityCarers will use the app to log in and out of your visit by scanning a QR code (on your Personal Support Plan) and once they are logged in, they will be able to view the activities they need to complete during the visit. They will use the app to confirm the activities they’ve completed and add any notes for your care management teams to see.
If you receive live-in home care, your TrinityCarer will use a mobile device to view your daily routine and which activities need to be completed during morning, lunch, afternoon and evening times. Your TrinityCarer will confirm the activities completed on the app and they will make any notes to be viewed by your care management team.
If you’d like to see how your TrinityCarers are using the TrinityConnect app, videos are available on our YouTube channel.
Talk to us today
At Trinity Homecare, our ultimate goal is to enrich your lifestyle in the comfort and familiarity of your own home. This allows you to live the independent lifestyle that you love without the daunting thought of moving into a care home. We are here to support you with various different forms of live-in care.
Call us now in confidence for a free quotation with no obligation to discuss your live-in home care needs.