Three simple steps to receiving Outstanding care
1. Call Us
Have a no obligation, confidential, conversation with one of our care experts to discuss your needs.
2. Free Assessment
A member of our qualified care team will then visit you or your loved at home to discuss your requirements.
3. Begin Care
Provided you want to go ahead with us, we will then match you with the best carer to meet your needs.
Within our personal home care services, TrinityCarers can also offer social companionship for individuals. This can act as a heartfelt lifeline, particularly for those that live on their own or may not have easy access to family members.
All of our personal care assistance plans are completely flexible and tailored to the individual as we understand that your needs may change over time. When receiving support through personal home care, TrinityCarers can be by your side every step of the way to maintain a positive quality of life.
How our daily personal care services can support you
TrinityCarers offer personal care that is tailored directly around you. We understand that as a person grows older or lives with certain medical needs it can be difficult to carry out even simple daily tasks.
Trinity Homecare aims to ensure the wellbeing of our clients as we offer support with the following domiciliary care tasks:
- Support with personal care, such as bathing and continence care
- Preparation of nutritious and well-balanced meals
- Mental health support
- Assistance with household tasks
- Assistance in arranging appointments or outings
- Transport and accompaniment to appointments or outings, e.g. medical appointments or trips to hobby clubs etc.
- Assistance with medication
What to expect from the Trinity Homecare team:
- Full confidence from a regulated service that meets the ‘outstanding’ standards set out by the Care Quality Commission (CQC)
- Highly trained TrinityCarers that are matched to your needs
- A bespoke personal care plan
- A dedicated care manager who will monitor your care and be your point of contact for any questions or concerns
- Backup support from a senior carer local to your area
- Access to 24 hour on-call support services
- Regular visits to review the care plan and ensure that you’re receiving the best quality of care
- Regular correspondence with medical professionals and nurses
How you can benefit from personal care at home
Personal care at home offers many benefits including a service that is completely flexible to the client’s needs, which many other care service providers cannot offer. TrinityCarers are available to support you at home as much or as little as you need in order to maintain your independence.
By taking a person-centred approach to our home-care services for the elderly, it allows us to respect the wishes and beliefs of the individual.
Visits designed to fit in with your lifestyle
Whether you require our personal care support just a few times a week to multiple times a day we are here to help you. We work with you to keep to a routine that you are comfortable with and we are available to visit anytime between 7 am to 10 pm.
Only pay for the care you receive
Trinity Homecare prioritises the welfare of our clients above all else, working with you to provide a service that is bespoke to your lifestyle. We offer a care service that is value for money as you only pay for the visits you receive, meaning no hidden costs or fixed fees.
Specially trained TrinityCarers
TrinityCarers are specially trained to provide a high-quality personal care service for individuals with a range of needs. We provide compassionate social support and company as well as tailored support for those who may seek more specialised aid for medical conditions.
Retain the quality of life you deserve
When receiving personal home care assistance Trinity supports with daily tasks but also to enrich the quality of life of our clients. Along with helping with household chores, we work with individuals to help them feel happier and healthier within their home environment. Personal care can also offer a newfound peace of mind for concerned friends and family. They can take comfort in knowing that their loved one is living safely and confidently whilst in the comfort of their own home.
Talk to us today
At Trinity Homecare, our ultimate goal is to enrich your lifestyle in the comfort and familiarity of your own home. This allows you to live the independent lifestyle that you love without the daunting thought of moving into a care home. We are here to support you with various different forms of live-in care.