NHS and CCGs to choose Live-in Care amidst COVID-19
Recently we have seen many CCGs (Clinical Commissioning Groups) seeking the support of residential and nursing homes willing to help during the COVID-19 crisis as a bid to free up hospital beds.
Trinity Homecare’s Live-in care service is a safe and cost-effective alternative to a care home, at a time when the risks of cross-transmission within care and nursing homes are becoming a great concern. At Trinity Homecare, we are able to provide a single or rotating live-in care worker which mitigates these risks at a comparable price to a nursing home bed.
Our live-in care services are an easy and ready-made solution. We understand how important it is for a person to maintain their independence, usual routines, and lifestyle. Live-in care allows the most vulnerable to be cared for within the comfort of their own home – a solution that has no upheaval and no disruption.
What can be expected of Trinity Homecare’s Live-in Care Service?
Whether respite care for a couple of weeks is required or a more long term solution, these are the benefits of Trinity Homecare’s live-in care service:
- Our care workers will have priority to shop for essentials during set times of the day, ensuring our service users never go without
- Our service users won’t need to go to the pharmacist- Our care workers are able to pick up prescriptions and are trained to assist with any medication
- All of our TrinityCarers demonstrate our values in being personal, trusted and caring. When choosing Trinity Homecare, our service users will receive a helping companion who can support them in more ways than one.
- All of our service users will receive a bespoke care plan so that they can continue with their usual routines and lifestyles as much as possible
- Trinity Homecare offers a broad range of services which include; personal care such as bathing, dressing and continence care, Domestic tasks such as cleaning, bed making, and keeping the house in good order.
- We are able to provide specialist Care for conditions such as Dementia, Stroke, Multiple Sclerosis and Complex conditions.
How Trinity Homecare’s live-in care service can support the NHS
Working together, Trinity Homecare can support the NHS and CCGs at this critical time – here’s how:
- We can support discharge initiatives at volume. With a recent recruitment surge, we have a number of live-in carers who are fully trained, qualified, with enhanced DBS certificates. They are ready to support individuals with immediate effect.
- We can provide short-term respite services, for example, in 2-week blocks to enable a rapid discharge home before stepping down into a more ‘normalised’ homecare package, such as our visiting care service.
- We can reduce hospital readmission numbers compared to care homes. The Better At Home Report shows that people are nearly a third more likely to fall in any one year if they’re in a residential or nursing home, compared to living at home, with professional live-in care.
- We are a cost-effective solution in comparison to nursing or care homes.
- We share similar standards. Established since 1994, our managed services are regulated by the CQC (Care Quality Commission) and rated as “Outstanding”. Over time, we have built trust and relationships that will enable us to work with the NHS and CCGs effectively to keep people safe when they are discharged home.
Awards and Accreditations
Trinity Homecare is rated as “Outstanding” by the CQC (Care Quality Commission) and provides round the clock care to many vulnerable adults around the Home Counties, right from the comfort of their own home. With multiple awards and accreditations, you will have peace of mind knowing that the safest of care will be provided.
TrinityConnect – Real-time care records
At Trinity Homecare, we believe that communication is key, particularly in the health and social care industry. With Coronavirus taking over many of our lives, safe and secure communication between home care providers and their clients is more important than ever.
Over the last couple of years, we have introduced paperless communication into the service which is proving to be quite effective. Our TrinityConnect App is designed to keep you informed at all times through a live feed, giving both you and your loved ones transparency and consistency.
Replacing paper records, TrinityConnect enables Care Managers to monitor visits in real-time and respond faster to any issues, missed visits, or alerts raised by a TrinityCarer. Such technology will give you the peace of mind you deserve during this unprecedented time.
Get in touch
If you are considering live-in care as an option, then book a call with a member of the team today. We understand that COVID-19 is rapidly changing and so we have a dedicated page that can provide you with regular updates and advice. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch by booking a call or calling us directly on 0207 183 4884.