Three simple steps to receiving Outstanding care
1. Call Us
Have a no obligation, confidential, conversation with one of our care experts to discuss your needs.
2. Free Assessment
A member of our qualified care team will then visit you or your loved at home to discuss your requirements.
3. Begin Care
Provided you want to go ahead with us, we will then match you with the best carer to meet your needs.
Couple care for a variety of conditions
If you are looking for home care assistance for a medical condition, TrinityCarers are specially trained to support those with a variety of different conditions such as MS or Parkinson’s. With over 25 years of experience providing care for various different conditions, we’re proud to offer care support for couples where one or both partners may have a medical condition.
Types of Couple Care
Live-in home care for couples
For those who require full-time support, Trinity Homecare offers Live-in Care for couples. Through Trinity’s Live-In Care, we provide a compassionate carer that lives with you in your home to provide 24/7 support for both you and your partner.
Live-in care for couples remains to be one of the safest ways of delivering care. The benefits of having a live-in carer are that you always have a professional and understanding companion on hand to share the good times with, providing meaningful conversation and being there to support you whenever you need it.
Read more on how Live-In Care for couples can assist with independent living in your own home.
Visiting care for couples
Visiting Care is designed to support independent living for couples in a manner that is completely flexible to you. Whether you need assistance once a week or multiple visits per day, our team is here to provide the exact amount of care and support you require.
When putting into place your couple care service, the Trinity team will arrange a visit to your home to conduct an initial assessment. Here, we will discuss your needs before developing a bespoke personal support plan that is tailored to both you and your partner’s exact requirements.
We also understand that both individuals’ needs within the couple care programme may evolve, that’s why Trinity Homecare pays close attention to changing needs so we can adapt the care plan accordingly to perfectly accommodate your well-being to the highest possible degree.
Learn more about our ‘outstanding rated’ Visiting Home Care here.
The benefits of care for couples
Couple care in your own home can offer the following benefits:
- Independence – allowing you to retain control of your life and maintain your desired daily routine (particularly helpful for those with dementia)
- Peace of mind – for you and your loved ones, knowing that you’re in safe hands and happy at home
- Keeping families together – couples, pets and family members can remain together in your own comfortable surroundings
- A bespoke service – tailoring every aspect of couple care to support to you
- On-call support services – maintaining your safety by ensuring you always have access to a member of the team in an emergency
With Trinity Homecare, you can always be reassured that your health and safety is our priority. Our specialist TrinityCarers are trained to the highest levels to ensure that you receive the most suitable care for your needs.
How do we help couples?
Trinity Homecare offers assisted living for couples wishing to remain in the comfort of their own home. Whether we’re providing care for elderly couples when daily tasks are becoming too difficult to manage, or a partner has developed a long term illness which requires more regular professional care, our team of TrinityCarers offer the perfect solution:
- Personal care – bathing, getting dressed and help with all aspects of personal hygiene
- Mobility assistance – moving safely around the house helping avoid dangerous falls
- Medication support – safely administering medication and collecting prescriptions
- Household Chores – cleaning, tidying and food shopping
- Meal Support – preparing and cooking nutritious and tasty meals
- Helping with Pets – feeding and walking any household pets
No request is too big or small as our specially trained staff are here to help. By choosing Trinity Homecare, you are choosing a high-quality care service which is completely bespoke to your individual needs. Whether you require assistance with carrying out daily tasks such as grocery shopping, cleaning, cooking nutritious meals or more regular support for a medical condition – our specially trained TrinityCarers are always on hand and ready to help.
Talk to us today
At Trinity Homecare, our ultimate goal is to enrich your lifestyle in the comfort and familiarity of your own home. This allows you to live the independent lifestyle that you love without the daunting thought of moving into a care home. We are here to support you with various different forms of live-in care.