Refer a friend and earn £250 to £350
Trinity prides itself on attracting and hiring the best quality staff. We have had real success in hiring staff who are referred by our existing team of care workers and management team. We have extended this scheme in order to attract more quality staff and to give you an opportunity to earn an enhanced THANK YOU referral bonus.
Please make sure you read the terms and conditions before getting started.
Refer a Friend Scheme – terms and conditions
- Your referral must be received by Trinity Homecare in writing before 31st July 2017 to be eligible for the referral bonus.
- The referral reward will be paid as part of your gross pay and will be subject to tax and national insurance through PAYE. No alternative is available.
- Excludes candidates currently registered with Trinity Homecare and actively seeking work with Trinity Homecare.
- Referrals must be made to the Recruitment Team before the person applies to Trinity Homecare for work – referrals made at a later stage will not be valid.
- To qualify for the reward, your referred friend must be recruited, have successfully completed their induction training and started unsupervised work.
- You must still be employed by Trinity Homecare when they start work.
- Referrals can only be made by completing the Referral Form or providing all details required on the form by email to email@example.com. Referrals received any other way will not be eligible for the referral reward.
- The referral reward is as follows:
£250 for candidates with without experience or having less than 6 months paid care work experience
£350 for candidates with over 6 months paid care experience where they hold:
- the care certificate, or
- Level 2 qualification or equivalent in Health and Social Care, or
- Recent experience as a Senior Care worker (within the last 12 months)
- You must not refer any person under this scheme where referring the individual breaches any duty you may owe to any other organisation or person.
- You agree to refund on demand (without any time limit) any reward where you are found to be in breach of these terms or where the recruited individual leaves during their probationary period.
- Trinity Homecare’s decision is final.