Companionship Care – South East & Surrey
Sometimes, it’s the little things in life that are the most important. Having that caring someone pop in throughout the week to say hello, see how you are and share the good times with is what life is all about. That’s where companionship care comes in.
Our day-to-day companionship service provides someone to pop in on a regular basis to provide company, improve well-being and ensure peace of mind for loved ones, particularly when they live further afield.
Perhaps you’ve always wanted to dance, or maybe, you’d like to join a book club to share your joy of reading with some company. Whatever your aspirations are, our caring companions are there to help you live the life you want to live. Every TrinityCarer is specially trained and will be that perfect caring companion that is by your side. Your chosen carer will be hand-selected through our MatchCare service to suit your personality, your interests and your lifestyle. Because we take the time to get to know you, we take pride in matching you with someone we think you’ll have a great connection with. Our number one goal from companionship care is to give you a new lease of life and the confidence to do what you love.
“It’s someone for my mother-in-law to talk to and take her out when we are at work. It means she’s not lonely.”
Gill Wilson, daughter in law.
Discounted rates for companionship
Currently, Trinity Homecare is offering discounted rates for companionship care to save you money whilst we look after your needs. Companionship is a great way to slowly introduce yourself to care as your capabilities change later in life; helping you understand just how valuable personal care can be.
Better companionship for a better life
According to Age UK, almost a million elderly people can often be alone for more than a month without speaking to anyone at all. At Trinity, we are strong believers in the saying ‘nobody should have nobody’, hence the reason we have provided outstanding rated companionship care for over 20 years.
Our compassionate and loving TrinityCarers can pop round to your home once, twice, or as many times a week as you like – our companionship care service is entirely flexible to your needs.
During our years providing companionship, we’ve found that some people out there don’t necessarily need a lot of help, but they enjoy the close company of a caring companion. Someone who can be there to join you for a stroll in the park, go to the local garden centre, or even just pop in for a coffee and a chat. Whatever you desire, our caring companions are committed to providing opportunities for you to live life to the full.
With a companionship support plan we can provide
- Companionship and conversation
- Help walking the dog
- Company when visiting the library
- Help buying books, magazines and newspapers
- Someone to take you to plays, concerts and the cinema
- Someone to accompany you for lunch, dinner, morning or afternoon tea
- Help to arrange appointments
- Help visiting the hairdressers
- A friend to play cards, chess, and other favourite games
- Help preparing and cooking meals
- Help around the house
- Accompanying you to the doctor and other hospital appointments
- Helping prepare shopping lists and provide company on trips to the shops
What to expect from Trinity’s Companionship Care
- Full confidence from a regulated service that meets all the standards set out by the Care Quality Commission (CQC)
- Highly trained TrinityCarers that are matched to your needs
- A bespoke personal care plan
- A dedicated care manager who will monitor your care and be your point of contact for any questions or concerns
- Backup support from a senior carer local to your area
- Access to 24 hour on-call support services
- Regular visits to review the care plan and ensure that you’re receiving the best quality of care
- Regular correspondence with medical professionals and nurses
Benefits of a Companionship Care support plan
- Greater wellbeing
- Maintain active interests and social networks in your community
- Less loneliness and isolation
- Engaging conversation and day to day support
- Reassurance for yourself and family members
- Building a relationship with a companion
- Confidence to do the things you love
- Complete flexibility
Companionship Care with Trinity Homecare
Our companionship and home help services are a great way to ensure that you can continue doing the things you love with a caring companion by your side. The frequency, duration and nature of visits can be tailored to your specific needs and include conversation, home help, participation in hobbies or crafts, transportation or simply accompany you to appointments or outings.
Trinity Homecare’s day to day companionship service is available across Surrey, Sutton and parts of Kingston. The minimum duration of a visit is 30 minutes and you can book as many or as few weekly visits as you wish to do as much or as little as you would like together.
Call us now in confidence and with no obligation to discuss your companionship needs.
The minimum duration of a visit is 30 minutes and you can book as many or as few weekly visits as you wish – we’ll be by your side for wherever life’s journeys take you.
If you’d like a trusted, friendly face in your life to pop in and visit, give us a call.