Domiciliary care is a visiting care service
Domiciliary care is a term used by the care industry to refer to any visiting care service (where people receive care from a visiting carer in their own home).
Other names for domiciliary care
It’s not uncommon for different care providers to call domiciliary care a variety of different names. Although you may encounter the terms ‘care at home’, ‘daily care’, ‘visiting care’ and ‘hourly care’, these names all refer to a care service where a Care Assistant will visit you or your loved one at home to provide care and support on a daily or weekly basis.
Care visits to support your lifestyle
Domiciliary care may involve care visits of varying duration and frequency. From an occasional companionship visit for regular company and support to attend outings/appointments, to multiple visits every day to provide personal care and support with daily routines, domiciliary care is flexible to increase or decrease the frequency and duration of the visits as needs and wishes change over time.
What can domiciliary care support with?
- Bathing and dressing
- Continence care
- Meal preparation
- Attending outings and appointments
- Household domestic tasks
Support for the whole family
A visiting care service is an option that provides support for the whole family. A compassionate and experienced Care Assistant will provide one-to-one personal care and attention at points during the day or week to best support you or your loved one.
From one care visit a week and up to several visits a day or overnight support, domiciliary care plans are entirely bespoke and flexible to accommodate changing needs and wishes.
Benefits of visiting care at Trinity Homecare:
- Flexibility – available as often as you wish at times of the day that suit you best between
- Value – only pay for the visits you require
- Specially trained TrinityCarers to support with personal care
- Stay in your own home
- Maintain your independence
- Compassionate TrinityCarers provide regular company
- More confidence to do the things you love
- Feel happier and healthier
- Discover an enriched quality of life
- Peace of mind for you and your loved ones