12 Live-in care resources, advice & information
The Live-in Care Hub
Developed as a valuable resource for the general public and healthcare professionals alike, ‘The Live-in Care Hub’ is an impartial information resource where you can find everything you need about understanding, researching and arranging live-in home help for yourself or a relative.
Trinity Homecare have been providing heartfelt and bespoke live-in care for over 20 years. “Whether you require us to introduce you to a self-employed live-in carer or seek a Trinity-managed live-in home care service with all the support and backing of our team, we can offer our advice and support to ensure that you find your perfect match. We’re committed to supporting life’s journeys and living our values of personal, trusted and caring, every day.”
Real lives. Real stories. Read how live-in care has changed lives!
- Making happy holidays and happy memories
- Caring in a Convent – How a live-in carer brought peace of mind and a good night’s sleep to 13 sisters in a convent:
- Q&A with live-in carers: Louise | Charlotte
- From banking to live-in care – what inspired a live-in care assistant to leave the city and make a difference to peoples’ lives every day
- Live-in care is like living with a family – The bond between a live-in carer and her client who lives with dementia
- How live-in care gave Sarah independence and freedom from the challenges of cerebral palsy
- A story of how live-in care supports the whole family and truly turned lives around