Trusted and Rated
Next event: Safety in the Home for the Elderly and Vulnerable
Book your space today and join Trinity Homecare’s free online event “Safety in the Home”. Sign up today and receive free support and advice for you or your loved one by a trained care specialist!
Book your space today and join the next Friends of Trinity event- Safety in the Home for the Elderly and Vulnerable
Hosted by Angela Pritchard, join the next Friends of Trinity event that discusses safety in the home. Providing useful information and tips, this event is specifically for those wanting to know more about keeping elderly or vulnerable loved ones safe in the home.
The seminar will be discussing the following:
- How to be aware of scams such as cold calling, telephone calls and door-to-door intruders
- Regular safety checks such as smoke alarms
- How to avoid slips and trips
- Preventative measures and how to avoid hazards in the home
- Handy equipment for those who are vulnerable/ elderly or more prone to falls (i.e. ramps, grab rails, key safes etc)
This event is open to anyone who wishes to find out more about safety in the home and will provide particularly useful information for those with an elderly or vulnerable relative or loved one.
Once you sign up you will receive an email with the online Zoom link.