Trusted and Rated
Next event: Learn how to live well with dementia
Book your space today and join Trinity Homecare’s free online event “Living Well with Dementia”. Sign up today and receive free support and advice for you or your loved one by a trained dementia specialist!
Hosted by dementia specialist, Angela Pritchard, the online seminar will be held on the 10th of June at 2pm and 6pm
The seminar aims to help you understand dementia better and will cover the following:
- Diagnosing dementia early
- Visual perception of those living with dementia
- Memory boxes and useful tips to evoke memories
- Communication, answering repetitive questions
- The Red plate study which goes into discussion on eating it shows how colour can make a difference to how someone living with dementia copes with food
In the four years of training dementia, I have found that there is a fair amount of negativity and lack of knowledge out there in the community. It is important that we get people to understand that people living with dementia can live well with good support and understanding.
– Angela Pritchard, Learning and Development Trainer and Dementia Lead
Once you sign up you will receive an email with the online Zoom link.