What does an hourly carer do?
Hourly care is designed to support you at home with any daily tasks that you need help with to maintain your independent lifestyle. However, carers do more than just assist with practical tasks and personal support, they can also offer emotional support, companionship, accompanying to social activities or appointments, and much more.
Hourly carers can help with:
- Personal care – such as bathing, dressing, and continence support
- Managing medication – help to administer medication and health monitoring, such as checking blood pressure or insulin levels
- Housekeeping services – any reasonable help around the home from cleaning, tidying, and doing the laundry, to walking the dog
- Meal preparation – home-cooked meals to ensure nutritional needs are met on a daily basis
- Condition-led care – support with existing health conditions such as dementia or Parkinson’s
- Mobility support – help to move around the home safely to encourage physical activity and independence
- Running errands – such as collecting prescriptions, paying bills, and doing grocery shopping
- Companionship – from a quick chat and a cup of tea to extended companionship support through sharing activities, partaking in hobbies, or social outings
- Outings – visits to the coffee shop or local stores, arranging and accompanying appointments, or simply a trip to the park to enjoy nature
Why choose hourly care with Trinity Homecare?
At Trinity Homecare, we have been providing the highest quality care to people at home for over 25 years. In our most recent audit by the Care Quality Commission (CQC), which regulates the care industry in England, we were awarded a rating of ‘Outstanding’. This award of excellence puts us in the top 3% of all care providers in England – an achievement we are very proud of.
As a fully managed care home provider, our carers are fully employed, trained, monitored, and supported 24/7 by us. This means you can have 100 percent confidence that you are receiving the best possible care.
How to arrange hourly care with Trinity Homecare
It couldn’t be easier to arrange hourly care than with Trinity Homecare. Simply get in touch with us today and we’ll arrange a free at-home care assessment to better understand your needs, wishes, and preferences. We can offer advice and recommendations as to what service suits you best, and we work hard to find the perfect carer to suit you.
In most cases, we can implement care within 24 hours if needed. Our flexible service means we can respond to any changing needs quickly, giving you exactly the care you need, when you want it.